This is a heavily curated list of configurations written by Doom users. They’ve been selected because they are innovative and/or easy to understand. Entries are sorted first by number of code contributions to the project, second by seniority (how long your config repo has existed).
|@hlissner||By Doom’s author; simple; staging ground for future Doom modules||link|
|@tecosaur||Literate config; well-documented; heavily customizes org-mode||link|
|@zzamboni||Literate config; disabled evil; heavy org user (for books, cv, presentations, etc)||link|
- Nov 4, 2020
- Added zzamboni (recommended by @brongulus)
- Oct 12, 2020
- Added hlissner
- Added tecosaur
Please do not submit your own config. They will be immediately rejected.
This list is reserved for configs that grade highly against the following criteria:
- Has been helpful to beginners
- Improves on Doom functionality (i.e. candidates for upstreaming)
- Demonstrates what Emacs or Doom is capable of
- Is reasonably idiomatic (i.e. uses Doom’s facilities correctly).
- Has no obvious syntax or logic errors
- Is not redundant
- Is tidy, well commented/documented, and clearly hand-crafted (as opposed to copypasta)
For posterity, responses may be cleaned up regularly without warning.