Moody package + ewal theme

What happened?

I disabled doom and modelines modules, because I thought they could change the behaivor of moody package, but that didn’t help, after disabling doom modules however ewal configuration looks better, because it don’t have very tall and strange borders around buffers, modeline and tabs(in tab-bar), what option do I need to set to reduce these tall borders? Because even after turn off doom module sometimes I could see this crap, I don’t understand why. I tried to configure ewal package GitHub - cyruseuros/ewal and moody package GitHub - tarsius/moody: Tabs and ribbons for the mode-line

What did you expect to happen?

I expected to get clean and stable ewal theme with moody modeline “hack”, however I get this: The end result and code are here: link

Also you can see that color of modeline has opacity, I don’t understand why, and I want to have a solid color, also moody package allows you to have ribbons using special icons, and these icons have dark color on the transparent background of my gui emacs(I use emacs 29.3 with transparency in gui), I want to get rid of this dark color

Every time I get different results with… similar lines of code At least for me… This image which is above(in the link)… This was a result which I got yesterday, but today… Yes, I can get this result, but the color just disappears when buffer is active, I don’t understand why. Also I can’t get this look using doom configuration, only eval-buffer helps me to get this look, so I am sure that something in the loading process is happening, but I can’t understand what exactly.

Steps to reproduce

1. Install ewal and moody package
  2. Try to add my configuration for ewal and moody into your doom emacs config

System information

Gui emacs 29.3 on nixos 24.05 doom 3.0.0-pre PROFILE=_@0 grafted, HEAD → master, origin/master, origin/HEAD d6db0312 2024-02-10 16:57:45 -0500