Ligatures only work after switching mode.
What did you expect to happen?
They should work after opening a file.
Steps to reproduce
- yay emacs ttf-cascadia-code ttf-fira-code ttf-firacode-nerd
- git clone --depth 1 GitHub - doomemacs/doomemacs: An Emacs framework for the stubborn martian hacker ~/.emacs.d && ~/.emacs.d/bin/doom install → y, y
- .doom.d/init.el → uncomment ligature support
- ~/.emacs.d/bin/doom sync
- config.el → (setq doom-font (font-spec :family “Fira Code” :size 14 :weight 'medium))
- emacs test.sh → enter a != b → no ligature is shown
- M-x python-mode → ligatures appear
- Now ligatures work on new text, and after switching back to sh mode as well.
- I also tried it with Cascadia and FiraCode Nerd Font, tried in text, python and Ruby mode, tried +fira flag in config.el, no change.
Am I missing something, or can this be a bug?
Loading data dump...