Kinda First?

I guess now that the discourse is official we need a proper first post.

May discord be forever known as the worst archive of knowledge to ever exist. Long live Discourse!

14 Likes

I think I’m at like trust level -1 right now, so here’s where y’all shower me with likes

4 Likes

Do something trustworthy!

Like making a promise to someone where you’ll suffer no consequences if you break it but then you follow through anyway relying only on your own internal motivation.

3 Likes

That’s true. I suppose discord is a poor archive of knowledge, but it is great at real-time knowledge sharing :P

2 Likes

Hello, World!

Yay I said the thing.

4 Likes

oh yeah totally, its (sadly) the best in class for real time community text communications but lets see how discourse pans out, I have been having fun with it.

1 Like

For sure, I’m excited to give discourse a shot! It’s great to have a more permanent source and a platform for long-form communication and bigger ideas.

1 Like

I am already seeing the benifits where some people have just put up there solutions to problems they were having, its awesome!

2 Likes

It is definitely a lot easier to search. Discord was never meant to be searchable and it shows imo.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.