Disable "analyze" message?

What happened?

Not exactly a bug, but don’t know where else to ask.

I get a “X files to analyze” message briefly flashing on my bar every time I make a change to a Python file, using pyright with lsp-mode.

What did you expect to happen?

I don’t want this behaviour. I’d like it to be silent when I’m making edits to my code. The brief flashes are distracting and obnoxious.

Steps to reproduce

1. Edit a .py file with pyright + lsp-mode.

System information

Loading data dump...

This doesn’t sound like a doom-specific issue.

I know the problem. I recently switched from vscode to Doom. So far I only find one negative. You suddenly have to worry about things that you didn’t even know about until recently. :smile: But since I tried Vanilaa Emacs first, I would like to use this to thank all of the supporters. :pray: Now to the point why I am answering on this. Would it be possible to put a Python IDE config online? If I may wish, then preferably with Eglot, Pyright, autopep8 and flake. My problem is that almost every Google search produces a different result. Please, I don’t want switch back to vscode. I can hardly work with it already. I’ve gotten so used to the keybindings… I already gotten to the point, where I want to use Evil movement in every Windows-App

This topic was automatically closed after 360 days. New replies are no longer allowed.