Support for Emacs users that don’t use Doom Emacs.
Read our help guidelines before posting. Posts may be unlisted or delayed otherwise.
This category is for users that don’t use Doom, or want advice for a non-Doom config (E.g. a hand-rolled one or another starter kit).
Use this space to:
- Get help with a non-Doom Emacs config.
Don’t use this space to:
- Get help with a Doom Emacs config.
- Get help with an issue that is completely unrelated to Emacs.
- Request features (belongs in #dev).
- Discuss Doom’s development or open PRs (belongs in #dev).
- Discuss community content on Discourse, Discord, or Github (belongs in #meta).
- Social or off-topic discussion (belongs in #discuss or #random)
For issues that don’t concern Doom, you may have better luck asking in larger communities, such as: